YOUR NEW BROKERAGE ACCOUNT...
*With a new brokerage account funded with $2,000.
You Choose Your Reward!
tastyworks believes you know your portfolio best. That's why you decide which award would best suits you.
Are you a tried and true options slinger? Are you a stock trader looking to switch things up?
- You'll receive 10 Long Calls or Puts of liquid equity products.
- Use your awarded options to build on existing positions or create new ones.
- Plus, options offer flexibility and leverage in trading.
Looking to trade simpler positions? Just want to hold on to something for a while?
- You'll get 100 shares of liquid stock.
- Your award will be picked at random from a list of stocks in different sectors, ranging from technology stocks to entertainment to health.
- It's yours to sell or hold.
The easiest choice is opening an account! Get started today!
You deserve a better broker.
tastyworks gives you revolutionary rates, innovative software, in-app inspiration, and unparalleled customer service. We know what makes traders tick, and that’s why we cut the bull so you get exactly what you need.
Our customers never pay more than $10 per leg*** since we cap our commissions.
Does your firm claim to have no commissions but then overcharge you in fees? We value transparent pricing.
Our platform is built to deliver fast quotes and fast fills to options traders.
Sleek design in front and high-frequency trading middleware in back mean you spend more time trading and less time waiting.
Our live, in-app video feed lets you watch industry innovators trade, for free, any time the markets are open.
Our Follow Feed cuts the signal from the noise with contextual posts from select traders.
We're here to help with whatever you need, when you need it... with no upselling guaranteed. tastyworks is all about you, not your assets.
So, call, chat or email anytime. You might even get the CEO himself.
Ready to trade with the firm that puts you first?
*** Exchange, clearing and regulatory fees still apply. All futures options and the following index products are excluded from this offer: SPX, RUT, VIX, OEX, XEO, DJX and NDX.
Don't just take our word for it.
tastyworks has recently been named #1 in a number of categories.
Investor's Business Daily
- #1 Customer Service
- #1 Low Commissions and Fees
- #1 Trade Reliability
- #1 Site Performance
- #1 Options Trading Platform
- #1 Trade Ideas
- #1 Educational Resources
- Best for Low Costs
- Best Options Trading Platform
- Best Broker for Advanced Options Traders
- Best Broker for Mobile Options Traders
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
100 Shares of Stock or 10 Options Offer is available to all approved new customers (as determined by tax ID) who fund their tastyworks account with $2000 USD, are legal U.S. residents, and are ages 18+ as of date of participation (a “Qualified Customer.”) Offer valid 07/01/2020-6/30/2021.(“Promotional Period.”) Stock bonus (“Stock”) or Option bonus (“Option”) will be credited to Qualified Customer’s account approximately one week from the time the funds post to the Qualified Customer’s account, on Friday’s by 4pm CST during the Promotional Period.
In order to be eligible for this promotion, the Referral Code of “STOCK_AWARD_21” is required in the REFERRAL CODE FIELD when applying for an eligible account. The Qualified Customer will be given the choice to select between 100 Shares of Stock or 10 Options. If the Qualified Customer does not make a selection, the DEFAULT 10 Options will be selected.
Stock will be randomly selected by tastyworks from a list of stocks priced between $1 and $6 USD. The list of Stocks is determined by an algorithm and Stock value may change frequently due to market activity and will be adjusted by tastyworks in its sole discretion. The odds of specific stock allocation is implemented as follows: there is a 70% chance of receiving Stock priced under $2.00 per share, and a 30% chance of receiving Stock priced over $2.00 per share. The value of Stock received will average $200-$220 USD based on the price of shares at which the Stock is purchased by tastyworks. All promotional shares of Stock are priced at the market price at time of purchase by tastyworks on Qualified Customer’s behalf not later than the market day after Qualified Customer completes the funding of their account.
Options will be randomly selected based on the price of 10 long calls or 10 long puts. The average days til expiration will be between 15-25. The value of the option position received will average $200-$220 USD based on the price of the option contracts at which the options is purchased by tastyworks. All promotional option contracts are priced at the market price at the time of purchase by tastyworks on Qualified Customer’s behalf not later than the market day after Qualified Customers completes the fund of their account.
The funds deposited to Qualified Customer’s account, plus the initial value of the Stock or Options received (less any losses on the Stock or Options) are required to remain in Qualified Customer’s account for a minimum of three months starting the day shares or Options deposited into account, subject to extension from date of entry, before withdrawal in order for Qualified Customer to receive the value of the Stock or Options (“Three Month Period.”) The value of Stock or Options Qualified Customer receives will be credited to their account upon deposit, but will be debited out of Qualified Customer’s account if the Three Month Period requirement is not met, and will not count toward Qualified Customer’s buying power until the end of the Three Month Period. Qualified Customers can sell their Stock or Options once deposited into their account, but the proceeds will be subject to the foregoing Three Month Period requirement.
The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in combination with certain other offers. tastyworks may decline requests to enroll in the offer at its discretion and reserves the right to change or terminate offer at any time without notice. IRA’s and Trusts are not eligible for this promotion. Void where prohibited. tastyworks is not offering investment advice or an opinion regarding the nature, potential value suitability, or profitability of any particular transaction. tastyworks is not responsible for any tax related to this offer, and recommends Qualified Customer’s consult their tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of the Stock.
Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading my expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading in a tastyworks account is subject to tastyworks’ review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before investing in options.
Are you ready now?
tastyworks does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice. tastyworks’ website and brokerage services are not intended for persons of any jurisdiction where tastyworks is not authorized to do business or where such products and other services offered by the Firm would be contrary to the securities regulations, futures regulations or other local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction. Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially significant losses. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options before deciding to invest in options.
Futures accounts are not protected by the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). All customer futures accounts' positions and cash balances are segregated by Apex Clearing Corporation. Futures and futures options trading is speculative and is not suitable for all investors. Please read the Futures & Exchange-Traded Options Risk Disclosure Statement prior to trading futures products.
©2017-2021 tastyworks, Inc.